Sciatica nerve or Arq un Nisa Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
Sciatica nerve or arq un nisa is a pain problem in the leg which starts from hip joint up to the knee. It is commonly on the back area, one side of the hip area and outer side of any leg.
Sciatica is some time affects on both sides of the hip and legs. It is consists of mostly leg pain, feel like a bad leg cramp. During this situation standing for long time or sitting become difficult.
Sciatica pains might become worse when an ever person cough, sneeze or sit in a cold place for a long time of period. Sciatica may start suddenly or may be gradually. It can be at any age group but the ratio of young people are nearly 1% to 2%.
It mostly started from the age of 30 years People more then 80% recovers completely from this disease. Sciatica is not a condition, it’s a symptom of any other problem related to a sciatic nerve.
Causes of Sciatica nerve or Arq un Nisa
Sciatica nerve pain is may caused due to both sensory and muscular abnormalities. Mostly this pain may be due to pinching of sciatic nerves. Nerves pinched may be caused by tense of muscles or muscle spasms, or damage to the vertebrae and slipped disks.
Few other conditions are also cause sciatica pain like herniated or bulging disc that pinches the sciatic nerve, piriformis syndrome can irritate the sciatic nerve. Spondylolisthesis narrows opening the nerve and causes pain. Trauma to the spine and back injury can also lead sciatica.
Sometimes people work in a cold place and not cover himself properly or sit in a worse position in a cold place for a long time may cause or start of this health disease. Women are not only facing this issue, but men are also patient of sciatica nerve
Mostly house working women or other women effect from this problem. Nisa meaning in Urdu and Arabic is a woman so it is called Arq un Nisa
Symptoms of Sciatica nerve or Arq un Nisa
The common symptom is hip pain, thigh pain, and pain in the sciatic nerve. Few other symptoms are a cramping sensation of the thigh, shooting pains from the buttock and down the leg, a burning sensation in the thigh. Patients may feel tingling or pins-and-needles sensations in the legs and thighs.
Treatment of Sciatica nerve or Arq un Nisa
Approximately 80% to 90% people absolutely recover after home remedies and after proper treatment. There are many treatments of sciatica nerve pain like medication,
physical therapy, spinal injections, and surgery. Anti-inflammatory drugs can also help to relieve this sciatica pain, which allowed for increased mobility and stiffness.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can also be helpful. Muscle relaxants like cyclobenzaprine or Flexeril may be prescribed to relieve the discomfort. Exercise and physiFlexerilapy can also help to get relief from this pain.
Risk factors for sciatica include:
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#3128f8″]
- Age. It is the main thing which is related to changes in the spine, such as herniated disks and bone spurs. It is counted the most frequent causes of sciatica.
- Obesity: In the case of increasing the stress on your spine, excess body weight can add to the spinal changes that trigger sciatica.
- Occupation. A job that requires you to twist your back, like to carry heavy loads or regularly drive of any vehicle for long periods, it might play a role in sciatica. But, this is not any sure evidence of this conclusion.
- Long sitting. People who sit for the prolonged duration of time or have an inactive lifestyle are more likely to increase sciatica than other active people.
- Diabetes. In this condition, which always affects the way to your body utilize blood sugar, increases your danger of nerve spoil.
Get fast relief from Sciatica nerve or Arq un Nisa
To get fast relief from Sciatica nerve or Arq un Nisa keep few things in your mind:
[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#bf000a”]
- Do not pick a heavyweight
- Do not apply more force during your work.
- Must not sit or work in cold places
- Do not work or pass time in wet places.
- Remember no Depreciation during your illness.
- Say bye to your worries.